Bulldog ID Card
The Bulldog ID Card is an official Alabama A&M University picture ID card. In addition to identifying the relationship with Alabama A&M University, the card provides access to campus events and activities, residence halls/other buildings, parking, and meal plans. Meal plans may only be used via the ID card or cash must be used to purchase a meal.
Who qualifies for a card?
艾草在线视频2020全新免费观看|艾草在线精品视频在线观看Students that are currently enrolled will receive their initial Bulldog ID Card free of charge.Back to Top
- Faculty & Staff
Permanent employees of Alabama A&M University, defined as receiving benefits, are entitled to a free Bulldog ID Card as a condition of their employment.Back to Top
- College Board
Any Member of the College Board is entitled to a free card.Back to Top
Any Alabama A&M University affiliate member on-campus is entitled to a free ID card.Back to Top
Expiration of Bulldog ID Card
ID Cards are valid while cardholder still has an active status with the University.
Receiving a Bulldog ID Card
- Campus and commuting students must provide their current class schedule in order to obtain a Bulldog ID
- Online students are required to email a photo as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please in the subject line enter ”Student ID” . The text of the email should contain your A# and the address to which you would
like your ID mailed. The and meet the following requirements:
- The photo should be a color, JPEG file
- Must be a current photo - taken within the past year
- The background should be uniform and light-colored
- You must be facing forward, with your head and shoulders clearly visible
- Remove any items not worn as part of your daily appearance (i.e. prescription eyeglasses). The only exceptions are items worn for cultural and religious reasons. All bandannas, hats, sunglasses and/or visors, etc. are to be removed before picture is taken.
- The file cannot exceed 1 mb in size
- The card will be mailed once enrollment status has been verified
- Lawson State Students
- Faculty and Staff
艾草在线视频2020全新免费观看|艾草在线精品视频在线观看Will be able to obtain an ID once notification has been sent from HR to the ID office. This notification is received in the form of an email containing the A#, Name and the department that the faculty/staff member will be working.Back to Top
All others are given at the discretion of the UniversityBack to Top
Policy on ID Picture taking
For ID pictures Alabama A&M University requires individuals to remove any items not worn as part of their daily appearance (i.e. prescription eyeglasses). The only exceptions are items worn for cultural and religious reasons. All bandannas, hats, sunglasses and/or visors, etc. are to be removed before picture is taken.
If the most recently issued ID card becomes unusable due to normal wear and tear, it will be replaced at no charge. If for any other reason an ID card needs to be replaced fees will be charged as follows:
- Off Campus students: $30.00
- On Campus Students: $60.00
- All Others: $15.00
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday - 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm